Construction & Engineering
£25,000 Per Annum
MPA Recruitment are working on behalf of an established manufacturing business to recruit a Factory Electrician to join their team based on the Co Tyrone / Armagh border.
- Install, repair, and maintain electrical components of industrial equipment.
- Work as a team member or use own initiative to complete projects.
- Observe safety procedures and meet electrical codes.
- Make decisions based on technical documents.
- Perform electrical testing and inspections.
- Knowledge of electrical systems, electrical hand tools, and industrial equipment.
- Awareness of electrical regulations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter who can manage projects and make decisions.
- Ability to read schematics, electrical drawings, and other technical documents.
- Testing & Fault finding
- Willing to perform physically demanding tasks, such as lift heavy objects, climbing ladders, crawling
Qualification, skills and experience:
- Manages time and prioritises
- Listens and communicates
- Thinks clearly and analytically
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Lee-Anne Greenaway at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 37537591 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.