MPA have been appointed by our client to find an External Sales Manager to join their team. Our £20 million + turnover locally owned client is a real North West success story. Following a period of significant investment, employment and growth they have positioned themselves as one of Irelands leading manufacturers and suppliers of corrugated packaging.
They are seeking a highly talented and ambitious sales manager to play a key role in helping take their business to the next level. They want the best in class and are offering a remuneration package to attract the highest calibre candidates.
You will work closely with the Company’s senior management team to consolidate their market share whilst developing and delivering a sales strategy to achieve further significant growth in existing and new markets.
- In conjunction with the Senior Management Team, you will develop and take ownership of their sales strategy to deliver further significant business growth.
- You will manage a portfolio of existing customers and work with internal sales and other colleagues to ensure customer needs are met and new sales opportunities are identified and delivered.
- Take ownership of the Company’s CRM system to ensure it is fit for purpose and facilitates the achievement of business plans.
- Lead and inspire the sales team and other colleagues to meet goals and objectives and ensure high levels of customer service are achieved.
- Identifying, building, and managing relationships with key stakeholders and decision influencers at existing and prospective customers
- Develop, maintaining and enhancing an expert level knowledge of their manufacturing processes and subsequently their product offering so you are in a strong position to offer optimum costs effective solutions to existing and prospective customers
- Have a strong work ethic, problem solving ‘can do’ mind-set and desire to work with colleagues to identify appropriate opportunities to improve customer service/ offering and company performance.
- Working cross functionally to identify and execute company solutions that can add value for new and existing clients.
- Keeping abreast of market trends/ changes affecting existing and prospective clients to ensure their existing and future needs are met.
- Have a strong desire to develop the company’s presence and growth in new markets.
- 3 plus years’ experience in a similar role with a demonstrable track record of achieving significant sales growth and meeting targets.
- High ambitious individual with clear career goals and objectives.
- You will be naturally entrepreneurial and be commercial minded with strong business acumen. You will understand the key drivers of the business and apply focus on not only sales but profitability growth also.
- Comfortable managing a large portfolio of existing and new customer. You will have experience of using and/ or implementing efficient CRM systems.
- Solid understanding of target markets and sectors.
- 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline.
- High level of IT proficiency to allow you to deliver high quality reports and presentations.
- Confident communicator with strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Full driving license
- Market leading remuneration package to include excellent base salary and OTE, company car, pension, 30 days annual leave, health scheme and other benefits.
This role boasts a competitive salary, alongside a very attractive benefits package. I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Andrew McSparran, Executive Search Consultant at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 7136 0070 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence