EA LM 0103
MPA Recruitment are working with a large international technology company based in Donegal.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant.
- Monitor all email correspondence for the Senior Managing Director and action where appropriate or escalate to speedy resolution.
- Maintain a busy calendar for the Senior Managing Director & Chief of Staff, organizing meetings and events where required.
- Provide full executive administrative support to the Senior Managing Director in a proactive manner.
- Minute senior leadership meetings as required, particularly focusing on actions items, deadlines and ensuring actions are closed out in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinate meetings and video teleconferences, ensuring any pre-read material is completed and circulated advance.
- Ensure the Senior Managing Director is prepared for all Executive meetings or speaking engagements in conjunction with other departments when required.
- Organise company travel for the Senior Managing Director ensuring attention to detail.
- Work directly with external vendors when required following company process and best practice.
Qualifications/Skillset required for role:
- A third level qualification in Office/Business Administration or equivalent.
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant supporting a senior executive or CEO in a busy office environment for 3+ years
- Expert knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite – Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, OneNote, Sharepoint
- Extensive knowledge and experience of MS Excel, PowerBI and other reporting systems
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to work with highly confidential information in a professional & trustworthy manner
- Superior organisational, multi-tasking skills and dedicated to completing projects in a timely manner
- The ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret various types of business documents and reports.
- The confidence to effectively and professionally respond to all enquiries to the Executive office
- The ability to be flexible, handle interruptions and prioritise deliverables in a busy office environment
- The ability to work on your own initiative and be an integral part of a busy team.
For further information, please contact Leanne on 028 71360070 or to apply you can forward your CV to [email protected]