MPA are currently recruiting for two Estates Multi-skilled Maintenance Craftsperson for our public service client based in Dundonald.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate that they have had recent experience working in a maintenance / joinery environment and that they are familiar with the Working knowledge of maintenance activities in a healthcare building environment.
Location - Dundonald
Hours of Work - 8.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary - £11.20PH
What the role entails:
- The person will be expected to carry out a wide range of planned and unplanned, Building maintenance and installation tasks in a safe, effective, and economic manner.
- Have the ability to use a range of computer based systems and developing technologies.
- Aptitude to follow written instructions, guidance, drawings and specifications with the minimum of supervision.
- The person will be expected to show an appropriate level of cross-trade flexibility.
- Work across all areas of the Trust, travelling in a Trust supplied vehicle or his/her own transport.
- The individual must comply with all relevant legislation, guidance and Trust Procedures, Policies and Codes of Practice.
Qualification & Experience
- Completed a formal Carpentry and Joinery Apprenticeship.
- The applicant must hold a relevant qualification at QCF/NQF Level 3 (or higher) together with a minimum of two years post apprenticeship experience OR at QCF/NQF Level 2 (or higher) together with a minimum of five years post apprenticeship experience.
- Experience of carrying out joinery and building maintenance repairs.
- Experience in the use of woodworking machinery and hand / power tools
- Experience of undertaking tasks of other engineering / Building trade groups.
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV to Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 02895211111 for more information and how to register for this role.