Job Role: Estates Information Officer
The post holder will be a key member of the Contacts Team within Estates Services and will be expected to play a full role in the provision, development and management of all Estate Asset, Information Systems, Admin & Clerical Staff function and Finance Function.
Location - Belfast
Hours of Work - Mon - Fri, 9am-5pm
Salary - £12.74 Per Hour
What the role entails:
The postholder will be technically and professionally responsible to the Estates Senior Manager Contracts and Equipment for:
Implementation, review and development of the Estate Service Information Strategy for the client.
Ongoing management, maintenance and development of Estate Information Management Systems including first line support and fault resolution for:
- Electro Medical Equipment Management System
- Stores Information Systems (SIS Stock)
Ensuring and complying with all Statutory Standards, Codes of Practices, Health & Safety Guidance, Health Technical Memoranda and Building Notes, Capital Investment Manual and the client’s Standing Financial Instructions and Tendering Procedures.
Identify the Estates Information Systems training needs of all groups of staff within the Estates Department and take the lead in the organisation and delivery of such training.
The following are essential criteria which will be measured during the interview stage:
- Excellent communication skills to meet the needs of the post in full
- Ability to manage and control a budget
- Ability to work accurately and produce work of a high standard under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to lead, manage and motivate a team of staff and allocate the workload efficiently
- Working knowledge of current Health & Safety Legislation; building services; contracting procedures
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the post in fully including out-of-hours emergency cover, bank holidays and/or weekend working
- Willing to undergo appropriate training if required
These will only be used where it is necessary to introduce additional job related criteria to ensure files are manageable. Applicants should therefore make it clear on their application form whether or not they meet these criteria. Failure to do so may result in you not being shortlisted.
- Management experience in:
- Working in a health Care or similar environment
- The control and deployment of staff
- Preparing reports using Bactraq or similar estates database.
- Carrying out directly or by contract the repair, replacement and renewal of software contracts.
- Computer literate
- DHSS&PS Health & Safety Training