Job Role: Ergonomics Advisor
We require a full time Band 6 Ergonomics Advisor to fill an ongoing contract on behalf of our large public sector client in Belfast.
The post holder will be responsible for the provision of moving and handling / ergonomics training, ergonomic assessments and expert advice to ensure it meets legal requirements in respect of Health and Safety Legislation
Immediate starts are available once background checks are completed.
· Mon - Friday - £16.04ph
· Saturday day - £20.85ph
· Sunday - £25.66ph
What the role entails:
· To assist in the planning, delivery and co-ordination of comprehensive training programmes to Directorates throughout the Trust, designed to promote good practice in relation to safe manual handling, use of display screen equipment and ergonomics.
· To be actively involved in training staff to carry out ergonomic manual handling and display screen equipment risk assessments.
· To advise on and promote the purchase and use of appropriate ergonomically designed furniture and equipment which minimises risk to both staff and patients/clients.
· To maintain own CPD in order to meet HCPC or NMC registration requirements.
· To maintain and develop level of expertise within the speciality of Ergonomics and Moving and Handling.
· To delegate appropriate tasks to Team administration support staff.
· Registered Nurse, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
· Currently on the live register of the Health Care Professions Council or Nursing and Midwifery Council.
· Minimum of 3 years post registration experience (by post-closing date), within the last 4 years in a health and social care environment.
· Basic computer skills for communication, data collection, presentation, record keeping and audit purpose
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV to Michael.email@example.com call our office on 02895211111 for more information and how to register for this role.