Engineering Manager (Identity)
MPA Recruitment been retained by a leading Digital Health organisation to recruit an Engineering Manager (Identity) to join their growing team. This role has fully remote options. You will be joining an organisation that has grown significantly in recent years to become a leader within the Digital Health sector by bringing much-needed innovation to the stagnant health care industry. Their mission is to help people live healthier, happier lives every day.
We are seeking an Engineering Manager to lead their Identity capability team. This team is responsible for customer identity and access management within the League platform. As part of this team, you will help the identity team move to Auth0, safely migrate all our users and support our other teams with future roadmap asks like Inbound and Outbound SSO. The identity capability team’s mandate also includes supporting our platform partnerships by enabling identity provider integrations that enable users to use their existing familiar sign in provider to sign in with a powered by League application.
To thrive in this role, you are someone who works well in teams and enjoys collaborating. You enjoy working with product management to find the best solution to the problem at hand, and can coach engineers to balance technical tradeoffs with delivering customer value quickly and iteratively.
Their mobile, web, and backend engineers work together in small cross-functional teams, collaborating closely with product managers and designers to rapidly deliver high-quality features to our members. As a leader, you will be held accountable for the success of your team's work, including product delivery, as well as the performance and growth of individuals on your team.
In this role, you will:
· Partner with product management and design counterparts to set team objectives and plan the product roadmap
· Monitor day-to-day code delivery and quality, holding the team accountable for upholding their core engineering values
· Facilitate good architecture and solutions based on modern software development patterns and practices
· Manage the growth and development of your team, e.g. regular 1:1s with team members, setting objectives, tracking career growth
· Identify headcount needs for the team, and drive planning and recruiting to fill these needs
· You have at least one year of experience leading software engineering teams or 5+ years experience building scalable SaaS solutions with a displayed passion for mentorship, project management, and process improvement
· You are serious about security and understand that the identity platform is critical to ensuring user account and data security
· You are comfortable planning and executing projects from idea to completion
· You understand how to plan, build, test, and maintain complex software applications
· You have an appreciation for pragmatism and simplicity in code
· You are focused on results, including communicating and solving problems as they arrive
To find out more about this position please send an up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org