ECS LM 1812
€40,000 Per Annum
Private healthcare, Pension
MPA Recruitment Ltd are delighted to be working alongside an award winning technology company based in Letterkenny.
They are currently looking for a talented Email Campaign Specialist to take the lead with executing email marketing strategies.
The Email Campaign Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of email marketing programs in support of company and business unit objectives. This includes ownership of the setup, maintenance, and quarterly review of reoccurring and triggered email communications.
Additionally, this individual maintains a current understanding of email marketing best practices and applies them to the execution of our email campaigns around the globe.
Main hours will be Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm.
Travel to the US may be required
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Building email campaigns, database selection, HTML presentation and quality assurance of all outbound campaigns
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalisation and advanced features
- Performs day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Experience of Eloqua and Exact Target is a plus
- Optimize the conversions with A/B testing
- Troubleshoots technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required
- Stays abreast of and recommends email marketing best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Analyse campaign performance and suggest improvements
- BA in marketing, advertising, communications or a related field
- 3+ industry years’ relevant experience
- Experience of Eloqua or Exact Target platforms are beneficialProven work experience in email marketing
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and digital analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong sense of accountability and exceptional follow-up skills
- Extremely motivated, proactive, responsible and self-directed
For further information, please contact Leanne on 028 71360070 or to apply forward your CV to [email protected]