ELECTRICIAN - RENEWABLES SECTOR
NORTHERN IRELAND - MOBILE
FULL TIME, PERMANENT
£14.99 PER HOUR
Our client are an energetic young grouping of companies growing rapidly in the Mechanical, Electrical, HVAC and Renewables markets. They specialise in delivering services across domestic, commercial, public and private sectors across the UK and Ireland.
The successful candidate will work within the Renewables Team and report to the Renewables Supervisor. The role will be mobile and predominantly based within Northern Ireland however travel to the Republic of Ireland and Great Britain will arise from time to time.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To ensure all works are delivered to an acceptable quality standard, safely, on time and to budget.
• To establish and maintain close working relationships with both clients and vendors.
• To perform the installation, service and maintenance of solar PV and EV charging systems.
• To ensure all electrical work is safe, certified and in compliance with relevant regulations.
• To carry out fault finding including the inspection and testing of AC/DC circuits.
• To update company management information systems and maintain accurate records for all works.
• To be proactive and client focused in the delivery of all works.
• To represent the company in a competent and professional manner at all times.
• To prepare and complete safe system of work and RAMS documentation.
• Any other duties within the skillset of the individual.
• NVQ level 3 or equivalent and 18th Edition.
• City & Guilds 2391 Inspection & Testing or equivalent would be an advantage but not essential.
• Ideally, possess relevant renewables experience in a fast-paced environment.
• Be able to demonstrate excellent levels of customer service, IT skills and commercial awareness.
• Be able to demonstrate excellent self-organisation and time management skills.
• Have a proven ability to work as part of a team to achieve a common objective.
• Must demonstrate a good understanding of the requirements of customers.
• Must possess the ability to plan ahead to achieve results.
• Must demonstrate a positive, flexible and self-motivated attitude towards the company and the achievement of objectives.
• Must display the drive and determination to complete work effectively, accurately and on time.
Please contact Marc Doorish on 02871 360070 for more information or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.