MPA Recruitment are working in partnership with their public sector client to recruit a Dysphagia competent Adult Speech & Language Therapists for a full-time, temporary position in the Belfast area.
We are recruiting for a Dysphagia competent Adult Speech & Language Therapists.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Recognised Speech & Language Therapist degree level qualification or equivalent
- Registration with Health and Care Profession Council
- Member of Royal College of Speech & Language Therapists
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Application of the SLT assessment and intervention process
- Evidence of CPD
- Knowledge of professional standards and code of conduct and their application in practice
- Knowledge of a range of assessment tools and appropriate therapeutic interventions
- Knowledge of current evidenced based practice and application to practice
- Clear understanding of the role of S&L Therapy within the wider context of an individuals’ health, social, emotional and community needs
- Working knowledge of standards of record keeping
- Working knowledge of safeguarding issues/policies
- Knowledge of relevant networks/links
- Able to use local prioritisation systems with own caseload.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Fiona O’Kane at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 952 111 11 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.