£8.49 Per Hour
MPA are seeking to recruit a Band 3 Driver with caring duties on behalf of our client, based in the Antrim Area.
Key result areas/ Main responsibilities
- Collect and convey clients/patients to Trust Adult/Day Care facilities.
- Carry out daily routine maintenance of their vehicle and minor repairs (including checking fuel oil, tyre pressures, vehicle cleaning, changing punctured wheels etc.)
- Operate tail lifts on vehicles where provided, after training.
- Complete any records in relation to the performance/usage of the vehicle per journey e.g. miles travelled, petrol used, oil replaced, patient/clients carried, loading etc.
- Ensure client safety while on board vehicle.
- Any other duties relevant to the post.
The vacancy is for a 2-3 month period for holiday cover. Working hours required will be covering from 8am to 5 pm Monday to Friday. Working hours will be 37.5 per week depending on working hours required.
Enhanced Access NI is required
Category D License is required with no restrictions.
CPC Card valid for at least 2 years.
To apply please send cv to [email protected] or call 02825420136