£10.90 to £17.56 Per Hour
MPA are currently recruiting for a Domestic Services Team Leader to work in the Mid Ulster area within a hospital setting. Within this role you will ensure that your team is highly motivated and trained to enable them to meet the standards required by the facilities and our service users and in accordance with the Environmental Cleanliness Strategy Document.
- Ensure all departments/wards/offices are provided with adequate domestic cover, in order to provide services in an effective and efficient manner while meeting quality standards
- Plan, prioritise and rotate Domestic staff to ensure all facilities are covered for annual leave, sickness and ability to prioritise and rotate staff in emergency situations
- To check regularly, order and issue to staff, standard materials and consumables, such as detergents, paper products, protective clothing etc
- Responsible for maintaining and safe keeping/storage of all staff records, weekly time sheets, sickness levels, production of monthly statistics and monthly performance scorecards
- To complete the computerised weekly time sheets for staff and forward to the Salaries Department for payment to staff
- Provide support to colleagues within domestic and catering department in order to maintain effective services
- To make sure that safe working methods are in practice for Community Staff and provide training
- 2 years’ experience as a Domestic Assistant in the public or private sector
- B.I.C.S certificate or willing to undertake.
- Knowledge of Health/Safety and COSHH
- Pay £10.90 - £17.56 per hour depending on shift
- Weekly pay
- Holiday allowance
- Hours of work: available to work Monday - Sunday 3-5 days per week.
- Must be flexible to cover Morning, Afternoon, Evening shifts.
- Will be required to work up to 37.5 when needed, to cover for duration of 8-12 weeks initially.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sarah Wall on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.