MPA Recruitment has been appointed by our Public Sector Client to recruit a Domestic Assistant to work with our client based in the Magherafelt Area. This position will be based in a hospital environment, have an immediate start and shifts will be Monday-Friday 7.30am-1.30pm.
· Cleaning of all furniture/fittings and general dusting duties.
· Floor maintenance duties to include use of vacuum cleaners, buffing and scrubbing machines
· Assist with the removal of blood spills after nursing staff have dealt with the initial spillage.
· Cleaning all sanitary areas
· Cleaning of walls, picture frames, noticeboards, handrails, and spot cleaning of windows
· Communicate with ward staff and others in relation to ward cleanliness, including intensive cleaning.
· Knowledge of role of a Domestic Assistant
· Knowledge of Health and Safety
· Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and follow written instructions
· Willingness to work Mornings, evenings and/or weekends
· Pay £9.21 - £16.85 per hour
· Monday – Friday 7.30am-1.30pm
· Weekly pay
· Holiday allowance
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sarah Wall, at MPA Recruitment at +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you are confirming that you are happy for us to do that.