Director of Product Management
MPA Recruitment has been retained by a hyper growth e commerce technology company to recruit a Director of Product Management to join their team in the US or Canada. Our client is building the infrastructure to make an Amazon Prime-like experience for all e-commerce. They have raised a total of $240 million in funding and have seen annual revenue increase by 600% year on year.
Their mission is to transform the $8-12B fragmented and outdated logistics industry, and build an intelligent, asset-lite network that enables any online seller to offer fast, affordable fulfillment.
In this role you will :
· Work cross-functionally with stakeholders including operations, growth and engineering.
· Improve customer experience from early engagement, on-boarding process and customer lifecycle.
· Manage team project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
· Mentor, develop and train product management team.
· Be a full business owner: shape the foundation of the products and business that you work on.
· Actively learn new languages, techniques, and methodologies.
· Occasionally travel to other offices and warehouse network for research and planning.
What we’re looking for:
· Experience building, mentoring, inspiring and leading large teams.
· Extensive strategic planning and roadmapping.
· Analytical problem solver, driven by data.
· 8+ years of experience as a product manager, preferably in a fast-growing B2b-focused Startup.
· Deep customer obsession.
· Strong problem-solving capabilities and intellectual curiosity.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
You will receive a very competitive salary along with employee stock options and unlimited paid time off.
To find out more or to apply for this position please send an up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply.