up to £8.90 Per Hour
MPA are recruiting for a Temporary Digital Marketing Content Curation & Distribution Assistant on behalf of our client within the Tourism Industry. Our client is responsible for the sourcing and management of marketing content and the distribution of wider tourism marketing materials to our overseas markets, industry on the island of Ireland and media and trade partners across the world. This role will be working within the Content Team to aid in the review and management of content for online & offline marketing activities and helping with the day-to-day administration of the existing online Digital Marketing Asset Management System (DAM) and the transition to a new DAM System.
- To provide assistance with sourcing and management of content (text, images, video, social media, maps, music and digital apps)
- To aid the Content Team in proof reading, copywriting, editorial & photographic selection for Tourism Ireland on and offline publications.
- To administer on a day-to-day basis the upload of content and maintenance of the existing DAM System and assist with any queries and requests received.
- To assist with the co-ordination of the transition to the new DAM system
- To support users of the existing and new DAM with their usage of the system.
- Such other duties as the company may from time to time reasonably require.
- A HND/Degree in a business, information technology, marketing or tourism related discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good attention to detail.
- Experience/knowledge of Content Management or Digital Asset Management Systems.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- A reasonable knowledge of the island of Ireland.
- Good administration & organisational skills.
Design, Photography, Videography or Publication experience.