£19.89 to £0 Per Hour
MPA are currently recruiting for a Band 7 Dietetic Team Leader to join our team in the Coleraine area. The successful candidate will provide professional leadership and will maintain their own specialist clinical caseload, using advanced clinical skills in assessment, diagnosis, treatment and discharge of service users. The role will have an immediate start available and a pay rate of £19.89 per hour.
- Support the Dietetics Service Manager in the review, development, implementation and delivery of safe and effective dietetic services, ensuring integration with corporate and directorate strategies and directorate delivery priorities.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operational management of team.
- Ensure that dietetic services are safe and effective and that risk is minimised, performance is monitored in accordance, and that corrective action is taken, where necessary to address deficiencies.
- Be responsible for a designated clinical caseload of highly complex patients.
- Develop and implement the highest quality innovative clinical practice.
- Be proactive in clinical decision making, underpinned by the highest level of theoretical and practical knowledge.
- Develop and implement clinical protocols and guidelines within a framework of clinical governance, evidence based practice to prompt and support their development as per professional, regional and national recommendations.
- 5 years working experience in Dietetics, of which at least 3 years should include recent working as a Band ≥ 6 or equivalent level.
- Have an excellent range of clinical experience, including the provision of packages of care for individuals with complex needs.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Nutrition & Dietetics
- Postgraduate/ Masters or equivalent level of knowledge and experience in a health related qualification
- Registered with HCPC or eligible at time of appointment.
- 37.5 hours per week, 9am-5pm, Monday – Friday
- Contract on going to October 20 with possibility of extension
- Pay Rate: £19.89 per hour
- Holiday Fund
- Weekly Pay
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sarah Wall on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV to email@example.com to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.