REMOTE WORKING (BELFAST HQ)
£40,000 - £50,000
Are you an AWS professional with two or more years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining an AWS-based applications? Are you looking to contribute to planning, implementing, and growing the AWS cloud infrastructure within a Cyber security environment?
My client is a global Cyber Security services provider with a Northern Ireland HQ in Belfast. I am sourcing an experienced DevOps Engineer to work either fully remote or in their Belfast offices.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be working as part of the Product Engineering team. You will be driving forward their ability to build, deploy and release our client’s bespoke Cyber Security products. As such you will have technical ownership to ensure stability in their automated pipeline, be at the forefront of building and maintaining their release strategy, to ultimately deliver excellent quality products for their clients and customers.
• Operational support of the Production and development environments
• Support automation of monitoring and manual DevOps activities
• Hands-on managing of the pipeline and release strategy for the core Product suite
• Managing releases throughout our various environments (Dev, QA, UAT, Production)
• Liaising across teams like QA, Product Management and Security Operations to ensure all aspects of CI/CD are implemented
Minimum Experience and Education:
• 3 plus years' experience in DevOps, Infrastructure and/or Software Engineering
• Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other software related discipline, or commensurate industry experience.
Strong Experience required in:
• Designing, building and maintaining web environments on AWS, which includes working with services like EC2, S3.
• Unix/ Linux
• SCM (git)
• Experience with high-availability and load balancing
• Experience with Microservice architecture
Desired Skills and Competencies:
• Experience with Relational and NoSQL database systems (PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Cassandra, MongoDB)
• Experience in scripting (bash, python)
• Experience in Infrastructure as Code (IAC) / Terraform
• Familiarity with Cyber security best practices
• Experience in working in various agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
• Analytical and excellent communication
This is a very reputable client and as such offers a very competitive salary package and the opportunity to develop your skillset working with cutting edge technology.Thes role will require an element of flexibility around working hours and 'on call' hours to manage ad-hoc environment issues.
Please submit your CV by clicking on APPLY NOW and I will make contact with you shortly after reviewing your experience.