MPA Recruitment have been appointed by a large Healthcare Group to source a Dermatology Consultant to join their team in Qatar. You will be joining one of the leading family-owned business conglomerates in Qatar.
You will accept ultimate responsibility for the care of all patients admitted under their care. The Consultant is capable of independently providing high quality patient care (diagnose, treat, manage and admit patients under their name) as delineated by their clinical privileges.
You will maintain a clinical schedule on such days, such hours, and at such locations as necessary to provide timely and comprehensive medical services to patients. Referring patients requiring specialised medical care to those specialists and other health care providers and facilities.
Participation in system quality improvement and risk management programs and activities, including but not limited to reporting all patient occurrences, participating in continuing medical education and, when requested, serving on committees, reviewing medical records.
· Performs all relevant interventions related to his/her field of specialisation.
· Participates in scheduling of on-call duties and provides on-call services as required.
· Participates in the assessment and updating of drug, medical supply and equipment needs.
· Writes, completes and approves medical records and reports for patients.
· Provides guidance and counsel to other departments when requested.
· Completes and maintains set of clinical privileges
· Complies with revalidation guidelines and standards
- Experience in the ambulatory surgical and outpatient setting.
- US Trained or US experience highly desirable.