MPA Recruitment are recruiting for a Deputy Housing Manager to work in a well-established Supported Living Environment in Coleraine. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Manager with the operational management and ongoing development of the scheme and to ensure a dementia friendly recovery based approach is integrated into the ethos of the scheme. This position has an immediate start available. Pay rate is £16.04.
· To ensure each tenant has an individual programme of support developed and implemented to meet social, emotional, physical and spiritual needs
· To help create a homely environment to enhance the quality of support and maximise independence for each tenant.
· To ensure the implementation of both risk assessments and support /care plans in respect of each tenant
· To work as part of the Multi-Disciplinary Team to maximise the opportunities for maintaining tenants independence
· To ensure that there are in place staff rotas which provide the required level of cover within the scheme
· To ensure the health, safety and welfare of tenants and staff are paramount at all times
· To implement a formal programme of supervision for all support staff and to ensure that supervision records are maintained.
· To assist in the organisation of regular staff meetings, not less than once per month
· A professional Social Work qualification recognised by NISCC
· Qualified RGN/SEN
· Post qualifying experience of working with older people or individuals with dementia
· Supervisory experience which could include practice teaching, on site supervision, QCF supervision or supervision of care or support staff
· Hours of work: Monday – Friday 9am-5pm (37.5 hours per week)
· Temporary post on going for 1 year minimum with the possibility of extension
· Immediate start available
· Pay rate: £16.04
· Weekly Pay
· Holiday Fund
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sarah Wall on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.