On behalf of our clients we are recruiting Day Care Support Workers to work in Derry/Londonderry area.
Hours of work 9.00-3.00 (Monday-Friday)
· Assist in meeting the complex support needs of individual people with learning disabilities. This may include all aspects of intimate and personal care, assistance with eating and drinking.
· To assist people with learning disabilities with a flexible transport service throughout the day.
· Assist in the assessment, planning and implementation and record progress etc of individual and group packages of support ,designed to enhance and maximise the capabilities and independence of the individual.
· Ensure that all legislation, policies and procedures and strategies are appropriately implemented and adhered to at all times.
· 6 months healthcare related experience
· Must be NISCC registered
· Must be willing to complete an Access NI check
Benefits for YOU:
· Weekly Pay- (you will be paid every Friday)
· Flexible Working (you decide when, where and how often you work)
· Holiday Fund
· Pension Scheme
· 24 Hour Office Support