MPA are recruiting for a Band 3 Support Worker for a day centre based in Magherafelt. Immediate start available and pay rate of £11.11 per hour. The role will involve working with elderly service users with various additional needs. As this position is ongoing this would be an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a well-established team with family friendly work hours!
• Providing a high standard of personal care and support to service users
• Providing assistance at meal times
• Promoting independence where possible
• Providing support with mobility
• General housekeeping duties
• Communicating with residents and making them feel comfortable
• 6 months’ experience in a similar role
• NISCC Registered or willingness to apply
• Willingness to complete training courses
• Willingness to complete Access NI checks
• Pay £11.11 per hour
• Weekly pay
• Holiday allowance
• Hours are Monday to Friday 8.45am to 4.15pm or 10-3pm
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Muirinn McCloskey on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV to Muirinn.firstname.lastname@example.org speak further about this opportunity.