MPA Recruitment has been appointed by a leading technology company in the North West to source a Customer Service Associates to support their Contact Centre. This position provides support to numerous teams throughout our clients’ company. You will also be responsible for processing financial transactions such as the purchase, exchange, and redemption of Mutual Funds shares at the caller’s request.
Our hours of operation are between 1:30pm and 10pm (8.30am-5pm EST), Monday to Friday on a rotational shift basis (1:30-9:30pm and 2pm-10pm). Working after 9pm will incur an additional 10% shift premium.
- Take incoming calls from our client’s consumers - Account owners, Financial Advisors, and Third-Party Brokers. Making outgoing (follow-up calls) is also a function of the role
- Handle requests/problems for customers; investigate the situation, determine the appropriate course of action and follow through with the customer on resolution
- Provide account information; complete account maintenance; assist with online access and process financial exchanges and redemptions
- Responsible for possessing a high level of technical knowledge regarding components of products that are serviced by our client.
- Use computerised system for tracking, information gathering, providing information, referrals, and routine transactions and/or troubleshooting
- Meets or exceeds daily productivity standards in line with set quality standards and meets all service level timelines
- Motivate and support co-workers to attain team and department goals
- Use feedback to identify opportunities for continual performance improvement
- Display flexibility for other issues/tasks as they arise
- Upon completion of the probation period, the Customer Service Associate is required to become a registered security professional, by completing the US Securities, FINRA SIE, Series 6, and Series 63 exams
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
Candidates/individual should possess the following qualities:
- Excellent organizational and communication skills essential
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail essential
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to identify/anticipate needs and proactively provide support to internal and external partners
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Demonstrate initiative and drive for results
- Ability to use discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Leaving certificate, ECDL, FAS or VEC qualification
- Relevant previous experience an advantage
- Previous Administration and Customer Service Experience
- Previous recruitment or facilitator experience desired but not essential
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, calendar management, Word and Excel
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Andrew McSparran, Executive Search Consultant at MPA Recruitment at +44 (0)7843 955 268 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you are confirming you're happy for us to do that.