Job Title: CSU Advisor – 3257
Are you an Adept Customer Support Professional? Do you flourish in a role where showing empathy is required?
On behalf of our Client, the Northern Ireland Housing Executive, MPA Recruitment welcomes suitable applications for the role of CSU Advisor.
Posts in the Level 3 grade require staff to undertake a variety of duties ranging from supervision and training to advice and guidance for the public. In each of the functions interpretative and discretionary skills play a significant part, although it is stressed that these skills are brought to bear within written or verbal parameters and policies set by the organisation. For industrial staff the work requires competence, co-ordination, and craftsmanship with a demand for both precision and speed or considerable demand for precision.
Location: Adelaide Street, Belfast
Hours of work: 37 hours per week (Monday to Friday: 08.30am to 5pm) with 30min lunch.
Closing Date: 3rd November 2023
Salary range: £10.98
· The CSU Advisor will support CSU Management to deliver excellent customer service via the telephone and/or at the public counteracting as a customer advocate across a comprehensive range of housing services.
· The CSU Advisor will accurately diagnose and record repairs for the organisation’s tenants and work in partnership with others to resolve issues.
· Responding in a timely and professional manner to customer contact using a range of communication methods.
· Recording repairs for customers from various means of contact e.g., phone, counter, and web reporting.
· Communicating with customers to understand their query and accurately.
· recording the priority of a wide range of maintenance and heating repairs.
· Liaising with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders (contractors,
· maintenance departments, housing, grounds maintenance, organisation tenants).
· Using a wide range of computer packages to record, manage and retrieve information for example IT systems to accurately record repairs.
· Implementing/advising on policies and procedures including response maintenance and other business areas where required.
· Take an active and positive role within the team, working together to meet business objectives.
· Monitoring and escalating maintenance performance issues to CSU supervisor and CSU manager where appropriate.
· Recording Grounds Maintenance repairs & booking appointments for Grounds Maintenance inspections.
· Arranging Gas and other required Health and Safety checks by appointment.
· Carrying out customer surveys when requested.
· Hold a BTEC National Certificate or equivalent Professional or Technical qualification (Level 3) plus at least one year of relevant customer service or general administrative experience.
· Have five GCSEs (Level 2), or equivalent qualification, plus at least two years of relevant customer service or general administrative experience.
· Can demonstrate three years of experience in a customer advisor role and can demonstrate ongoing learning through completion of relevant courses and/or through relevant supported workplace or on-the-job training.
Candidates must demonstrate the relevant number of years’ experience in each of the following:
· Experience of direct delivery of relevant customer service to the public via telephone or face to face.
· Experience in dealing appropriately with customers in a challenging environment.
· Experience in using a range of computer packages including Word, Excel, and Outlook etc.
Applicants must demonstrate:
· Ability to actively listening.
· Attention to detail and organisational skills.
· Knowledge of a service or product.
· Ability to work as part of a team Customer focus and empathy.
· Conflict resolution skills.
· A Basic Access NI Check is Required at a cost of £18.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or for further information and a confidential discussion on this post please call Chris at our Belfast office on 02895 211111
Please ensure your CV is accurate and updated with full personal contact details, education history, qualifications, and employment history.
MPA Recruitment are operating as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
MPA are committed to providing equality of opportunity in employment and welcome applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of gender, marital or family status, religious belief, political opinion, disability, age, race, nationality, or sexual orientation.