CC LM 2205
Finance & Accounting
Our client is a family run distribution company based between Derry and Limavady.
Due to a recent acquisition they now have a requirement for an additional credit controller to join their busy accounts team.
You will be responsible for:
- Control of orders delivered as per Credit limits / Terms
- Customer care / control of accounts as to collections or payment i.e. direct debits, Pay & Shop, Paypoint, Credit Cards, Bacs, Cheques, Cash etc.
- Processing of month end procedures
- Processing of overdue accounts and reminders of litigation procedures
- Liaising with Area Sales Manager re. collection of commercial accounts
- Dealing with day to day administration queries on accounts
- New and existing account maintenance
- Cash processing and banking when necessary
- Summary invoice processing
- Insurance indemnity maintenance.
It is essential that you have some previous credit control experience, an excellent telephone manner and a positive attitude.
For further information please contact Leanne on 028 71360070 or to apply forward your CV to the email address provided.