CS LM 2603
Private healthcare, Pension, Bonus, Flexible working
MPA Recruitment are seeking Creative Specialist for our client, a leading international technology company based in Letterkenny.
We are ideallly looking for someone who can bring the following to the environment they work in:
- Creativity: The ability to create original work which details a complicated message simply.
- Flexibility: Willingness to balance both long-term assignments and expedited requests.
- Strategic thinking: Knowledge to connect to the company’s brand and mission on relevant topics.
- Social Perceptiveness: The successful candidate needs to have their finger on the pulse, so they can advise on the latest trends and requirements within conversion marketing.
Main hours will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- Content story telling
- Creatively solving business challenges through design
- Strong communication skills
- Advising on best practices and providing solutions when the business requires it
- Managing multiple projects and timelines while maintaining quality
- Facilitating design meetings
- Understanding brand guidelines and developing customer-focused solutions
Knowledge & Skills Required
- BA in design, marketing, advertising or a related field
- 3+ industry years’ relevant experience
- Proficiency in the Adobe Suite particularly InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Self-starter mindset
- Mac OS expert
- Knowledge of video production
- An interest in developing a rewarding career
- Demonstrate the ability to perform well and remain organized under tight deadlines with a focus on attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a collaborative manner to achieve results and operate effectively as a member of team
- Strong sense of accountability and exceptional follow-up skills
- Extremely motivated, proactive, responsible and self-directed
- Takes pride in delivering a quality product
- Team player with a positive attitude, and excellent interpersonal and motivational skills
- Shrewdness to take a proactive approach to problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members, and management along a wide spectrum of technical abilities
For further information contact Leanne on 028 71360070 or to apply, forward your CV to [email protected]