CM LM 2802
Construction & Engineering
Northern Ireland and UK
MPA Recruitment Ltd are working with a reputable and established construction firm who have multiple contracts based throughout NI and the UK.
They are currently seeking an experienced Contracts Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Summary of roles and responsibilities:
- Co-ordination of Subcontractors
- Preparation of programmes of work and liaising with Site Managers to ensure completion dates are adhered to
- Liaising with Utility providers re design of services and programming service dates for sites
- Ensuring a high standard of workmanship is achieved on sites
- Liaising with the Sales Team re sales, extras and completions
- Ensuring after sales care is dealt with efficiently
- Liaising with Management re achieving targets
- Dealing with TNI and NI Water re Bond reductions for roads, street lighting and sewers.
- Dealing with Architects, Engineers and other Consultants re site queries
- Preferably have a knowledge of using setting out equipment
- Preferably have knowledge of AutoCAD
- Keeping records of all construction drawings, service drawings, engineering details
- Have a good working knowledge of technical requirements for house building to deal with site queries and liaise with Architects and Engineers to obtain information.
For further information, please contact Leanne on 028 71360070 or to apply please forward your CV to [email protected]