Administration, Construction & Engineering
£17,500 to £18,500 Per Annum
Generous Annual leave entitlement, competitive salary
MPA Recruitment are recruiting for a Contracts Administrator in the Omagh area. This is a maternity post initally for 9 months with the possibility of extention. The role is Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm. Salary ranging from £17,500 - £18,500. The company is based outside Omagh and has easy access to public transport.
- Minimum of 1 years relevant experience
- Good Communication skills
- Deal courteously with clients, customers and the general public.
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Enthusiasm and positive outlook
Roles and responsibilities:
• Control and manage switchboard
• Receive works order and upload onto software system “Simplicity for Business”
• Allocate works order to contractors
• Ensure clear communication with workforce, customers, line management, office support staff, subcontractors and third party suppliers
• Manage invoices and accounts
• Ensure KPI’s are met
• Generate weekly and monthly reports
• Collate job information from site operatives / supply chain
• Update work status on a daily basis
• Ensure monthly assessment submitted to client on time.
MPA Recruitment are proud partners with some of the leading employers in Northern Ireland including IT, Energy, Construction & Engineering, Accountancy and Healthcare. We also enjoy relationships with our clients in placing candidates throughout Europe, the US and the Middle East.
If you require any more information on this role please feel free to contact Sorcha (email@example.com) or Charmaine (firstname.lastname@example.org) on 028 8224 2595