MPA are currently recruiting for Band 4 Contact Worker/Team Assistant to join our experienced team in the Ballymoney area. This position has an immediate start and full-time hours are available with a pay rate of £11.20 per hour. The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for assisting social work practitioners in the provision of quality social work services to Looked After Children, their families and carers.
Undertake work under the direction of the Team Leader or Social Worker and in keeping with the assessed Care Plan.Undertake the arrangement and delivery of services, assessed by social work staff as needed to support children, families and carers. This will include a significant amount of direct contact with children, their families and carers.Undertake tasks which have been delegated which may include co-ordinating carer/family support, diversionary and respite services and sourcing appropriate Services/Resources.Assist in delivery of contact services including the supervision of contact arrangements as directed. This will include transport issues and ensuring completion of appropriate documentation
- Either currently hold or be eligible for immediate registration with the Northern Ireland Social Care Council on the social care part of the register an willing to undergo Access NI clearance.
- Must hold a full current drivers licence and have access to a car.
- NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care or equivalent social care qualifications plus two years’ experience working with children and families
- HNC/HND in childcare related subject, or equivalent qualification, plus one year’s experience
- Three years’ experience working with children and families
- Pay £11.20 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Holiday allowance
- Career progression
- Full time hours available (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sarah Wall on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV to email@example.com to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.