CFA LM 0210
Finance & Accounting
£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
MPA Recruitment are seeking a Company Financial Accountant on behalf of a medium sized distribution company based in Coleraine/Magherafelt area. A busy, fast paced work environment should be expected.
Salary £35k - £40k dependant on experience.
Key Characteristics, ability to demonstrate:
Customer service focusedProblem solving / resolutionContinuous process improvementCommitted team player, collaborator with exceptional communication skillsHighly organizedAbility to meet strict deadlines
Key responsibilities will include:
- Trouble shoot problem accounts and close out complex reconciliations
- Preparation of weekly and monthly cash flow reports
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reports with meaningful analysis
- Preparation and tracking of monthly and annual budgets
- Month-end close-out responsibilities ensuring accurate financial results are reported on a timely basis in accordance with close-out schedule.
Additional Information and Desired Criteria:
- Reporting to Financial Controller
- Professional reporting experienceCan demonstrate strong account reconciliation and journals experience, ability to see interconnections and skilfully problem solve
- Practice background dealing with small and medium sized company accounts preparation and audits.
- Familiar with cashflows and budgets preparation and maintenance
- The successful applicant must be a professionally qualified chartered accountant either ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Position demands a drive for process compliance, process improvement and desire to follow best practice.
- Experience with accounting and financial systems.
For further information contact Leanne on 028 71360070 or to apply email [email protected]