CA LM 1506
Finance & Accounting
£28,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Payroll preparation and administration
- Supervise work of accounts administrator
- Assist in the processing of all statutory payroll returns to HMRC and ROI Revenue Commissioners.
- Oversee the bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
- Reconcile Bank Accounts
- Reconcile Nominal Ledger Balance Sheet Accounts
- Month End Procedure
- Maintenance of all company nominal ledgers
- Journal postings
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
- Agree payment plans with customers and ensure that they are adhered to
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Providing accounts information to internal departments
- Proactively manage debt collection on all customer accounts within the group.
- Issuing of statements to clients using established guidelines, deadlines, procedures and process driven methodology.
- Liaison and communication with internal departments as required in order to maintain an accurate position on customer accounts
- Attending court cases when required
- Preparing monthly reports on the credit control/debtor
- Prepare reports, verbal or written as required by the Senior Financial Controller
- Assist in the preparation of supporting information for the annual audit
- Liaise with managers and customers in respect to queries or difficulties in projects
- Liaise with external auditors and revenue legislative bodies as required by the Senior Financial Controller
- Approving and submitting VAT and other Tax Returns in a timely manner
- Undertake any other ad-hoc projects which the company consider reasonable and within the competence of the Senior Financial Controller.
For further information contact Leanne on 028 71360070 or to apply send your CV.