CMHN - 103
£14.20 to £22.72 Per Hour
Weekly pay, Holiday allowance
MPA are currently recruiting Mental Health Nurse to join our team in the Coleraine/Ballymoney area. This position will have an immediate start. The post holder will work within a multidisciplinary team and will be responsible for the delivery of mental health nursing care to a range of service users and their families within a collaborative, recovery orientated framework. The successful candidate will have responsibility for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of care.
- To mentor nursing and non-nursing staff as appropriate.
- To promote good mental health nursing practices, including initiating and co-ordinating comprehensive assessments for service users, in line with the care co-ordination/ care management process
- Identify and Communicate with the range of people involved in the provision of careCommunicate with people in a form and manner that:
- – is consistent with their level of understanding, culture, background and preferred ways of communicating
- – is appropriate to the purpose of the communication and the context in which it is taking place
- – encourages the effective participation of all involved
- Recognise and reflect on barriers to effective communication and modify communication in responseKeep accurate and complete records of activities and communications consistent with legislation, policies and procedures
- 1 years’ experience working as a registered Mental Health Nurse in a mental health setting
- Registered Mental Health Nurse with current registration on the NMC Register.
- Hold a current full driving licence
- Pay £14.20 - £22.72 per hour (depending on shifts worked)
- Full time and part time hours available
If you feel this is something that would interest you, please call 028 7035 7035 to discuss it further or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com