CMHN - 103
£14.20 to £22.72 Per Hour
Weekly pay, Holiday allowance
MPA are currently recruiting Mental Health Nurse to join our team in the Coleraine/Ballymoney area. This position will have an immediate start. The post holder will work within a multidisciplinary team and will be responsible for the delivery of mental health nursing care to a range of service users and their families within a collaborative, recovery orientated framework.
- To mentor nursing and non-nursing staff as appropriate.
- To promote good mental health nursing practices, including initiating and co-ordinating comprehensive assessments for service users, in line with the care co-ordination/ care management process.
- Identify and Communicate with the range of people involved in the provision of care
- Communicate with people in a form and manner that:
– is consistent with their level of understanding, culture, background
and preferred ways of communicating
– is appropriate to the purpose of the communication and the
context in which it is taking place
– encourages the effective participation of all involved
- Recognise and reflect on barriers to effective communication and modify communication in responseKeep accurate and complete records of activities and communications consistent with legislation, policies and procedures
- 1 years’ experience working as a registered Mental Health Nurse in a mental health setting
- Registered Mental Health Nurse with current registration on the NMC Register.
- Full driving licence
- Pay £14.20 - £22.72 per hour (depending on shifts worked)
- Weekly pay
- Holiday allowance
- Full time and part time hours available
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sarah Wall on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV to email@example.com to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.