Flexible working hours.
Commi Chef - Portrush
MPA are currently recruiting a Commis Chef for our client based in Portrush.
Working for a privately-owned boutique hotel, you will join an establish kitchen.
You must have an ability to multi task and work under pressure. You also need to be able to communicate well at all levels and demonstrate service attributes to a high standard to exceed expectations.
- You will assist the Head Chef with the preparation and presentation of high quality food.
- Assist Senior Chefs with the day to day operations of a busy kitchen.
- You will produce fresh and seasonal food.
- Prepare in advance food, material and equipment needed for service.
- Learn and perfect each section of the kitchen.
- Ensure all areas are maintained to a very high standard of cleanliness and safety in accordance with Company policy, Health & Safety and statutory requirements.
- Work effectively as part of a team.NVQ (National Vocational Qualifications) Level 2 or equivalent.
Salary negotiable and hours of work flexible. Temporary and permanent positions available.
If you are interested in this role please forward your up to date CV.