£8.33 Per Hour
Online training, industry competitive rates of pay, employee of the month.
MPA are currently recruiting Commi Chefs for our client based in Bushmills.
If you have a genuine enthusiasm for fresh food, locally sourced produce and offering unique dining experiences this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
You must have an ability to multi task and work under pressure. You also need to be able to communicate well at all levels and demonstrate service attributes to a high standard to exceed expectations.
- You will assist the Head Chef with the preparation and presentation of high quality food.
- Assist Senior Chefs with the day to day operations of a busy kitchen.
- You will produce fresh and seasonal food.
- Prepare in advance food, material and equipment needed for service.
- Learn and perfect each section of the kitchen.Ensure all areas are maintained to a very high standard of cleanliness and safety in accordance with Company policy, Health & Safety and statutory requirements.
- Work effectively as part of a team.NVQ (National Vocational Qualifications) Level 1 or equivalent is desirable but not essential as there is online training provided.
Rewards & Benefits:
- Online training.
- Industry competitive rates of pay.
- Employee of the Month & Employee of the Year
If you are interested in this role please forward your current CV.