Customer Services, Sales, Administration
£7.83 Per Annum
Mon to Friday 9am - 5pm or potential 2 x 12 - 8pm per week and rotational Saturdays
Part time hours will also be considerd.
Coleraine, Northern Ireland
MPA Recruitment on behalf of our client is seeking a full time Collections Advisor in our Coleraine office which may lead to full time.
Our Client a leading debt recovery agency in Northern Ireland and works on behalf of major blue-chip lenders, high street banks and utility companies. Due to their outstanding reputation in this area they have gone from strength to strength resulting in on-going expansion and therefore more opportunities to join their exciting company.
Great training will be provided, helping you develop an in-depth knowledge of our processes and procedures, and giving you the communication and people skills you’ll need to deliver the high standards of service our customers expect.
Training is so comprehensive, you don’t need a background in finance or banking, although if you have this then that would be preferable. You do need experience of helping customers; answering queries, sorting out any problems and be willing to work on occasional Saturdays.
Duties - Collections Advisor
· Dealing with inbound and outbound customer calls
· Chasing missed payments
· Managing a set of accounts that are in arrears by negotiating repayment plans to meet the customer's expectations Completing Income and Expenditure forms
· Referring customers to third parties who can offer independent help if required
· Producing and sending out settlement letters
· Recording comprehensive and accurate notes on customer applications
· Delivering high standards of customer service
· Ensuring all activities take place in accordance with our company value and customer charter, Data Protection principles, Treating Customer Fairly principles and Compliance Skills - Collections Advisor
· Previous experience of working in a call centre
· Strong team player with a positive attitude
· Proven ability to demonstrate excellent negotiation skills
· Proven experience of dealing with vulnerable customers
· Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise daily workload whilst working accurately under pressure
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build effective working relationships.
To apply please send cv or call Daniel on 02870357035 for more information