MPA Recruitment have been appointed by a large Healthcare Group to source a Clinical Co-ordinator to join their team in Abu Dhabi. You will be joining the Middle East’s leading provider of post-acute rehabilitation and long-term care.
The purpose of this role is to be the first point of contact for all patients, telephone and email queries. You will also be responsible for coordinating clinicians and nurses within the clinic.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Meet and greet patients and ensure all needs are met
- Liaise with Clinicians, Nurses, Surgeons and other team members to ensure every patient has a smooth journey.
- Coordinate running of the surgery including organising patient transport home.
- Taking payments and processing refunds
- Keeping clinic areas clean and tidy
- Administration including: scanning patient information, booking appointments, preparing templates, updating patient databases and ensure legal documents are completed correctly
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- Two years expertise within a similar role
- Proven ability to work in a high pressured, fast paced environment
- Able to work to targets and exceed these regularly
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Andrew McSparran at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0) 28 7136 0070 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.