MPA Recruitment are looking for a Qualified Professional for the role of A Band 6 Client Support Officer.
As a Client Support Officer within the Patient Client Council you will provide advocacy, support, advice, and guidance to Clients' wishing to make a complaint or raise concerns about a Health & Social Care Service. This role is based in Antrim, though travel to the PCC Belfast Office will also be essential.
Client Support Officers are responsible for the delivery and development of a professional and expert service to a range of Clients' in accordance with operational procedures and current legislation. You will be responsible for the management of a defined caseload of clients, providing a client-centred service to ensure the service is tailored to the specific needs of the Clients.
You will establish effective working relationships with a diverse clientele, to ensure the provision of a reliable and trustworthy service is provided. You will also assess and appraise the needs of individual Clients. You will also provide, receive and assess complex, sensitive or contentious information, working with Clients to summarise and express such information so that their complaints and concerns can be answered by Service Providers.
This role may be particularly suited to a Qualified Social Worker or Nurse, though this is not an essential requirement, where the range of skills and experience listed below can be demonstrated.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Significant experience in working with Clients who have a Learning Disability.
- A background in working with individuals and groups to understand their needs and to communicate these effectively to professionals
- Awareness of issues around incapacity, consent, and the safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults.
- Advanced communication skills to enable effective communication between yourself and a complex Clientele.
- A relevant Degree/ Professional Qualification AND 2 years' experience working with Patients/Clients/or Carers representing their views/advocating
-4 years' experience working with Patients/Clients/or Carers representing their views/advocating.
- Full Driving Licence valid for use in UK.
For further inforamtion please call Tamara on 02825420136 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!