Job Role: Cleaner /Domestic
As a room attendant you will play a key part in providing an exceptional welcome to our Guests every day. Your responsibilities will include: • Cleaning guest bedrooms and bathrooms to hotel standards. • Ensuring linen is laundered and amenities are replenished • Complying fully with all regulations relating to Health & Safety, Food Handling, Fire Procedures and COSHH • Ensure Guess are looked after and attended to in a timely and professional manner
- £9per hour
- Communicative English, both verbal and written
- Physically fit as heavy lifting may be involved
- ‘Can Do’ attitude to work
The Job Role
General housekeeping duties, such as:
- Cleaning Touch point surfaces
- Disposing of waste accordingly
- Providing an excellent customer service
- Holiday pay accrued from first day of employment
- Pension Scheme
- Weekly pay
- Candidates must be willing to apply for the basic access NI check prior to starting the position.
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV to Jamie.Winchester@mparecruitment.co.uk or call our office on 02895211111 for more information and how to register for this role.