£31,000 to £38,000 Per Annum
As a contracted supplier to our public sector client, we are looking to recruit a Band 5 or Band 6 Residential Social worker for Children’s homes based in the Belfast area. Shifts cover a 24 hour period Monday – Sunday with enhanced pay rates for nights and weekends.Immediate starts are available once background checks are completed.
Pay Rate: • Band 5 - £12.74ph - £20.38 dependent on shift worked• Band 6 - £16.04ph - £25.66 dependent on shift worked
What the role entails:
- To work with children, young people and their families, on a one to one or group basis, using a variety of interventions, to identify needs and to achieve positive outcomes
- To work in partnership with parents/carers to empower them and to enable them to achieve better outcomes for their children
- To work co-operatively with children’s services, health agencies and other community based services, to provide the most effective service for children young people and families.
- To take responsibility for the more complex cases/situations presenting within the service
- To apply safeguarding and child protection procedures
- Responsible for the management of own workload
- Degree or recognised equivalent in Social work
- Registered with NISCC
- Mandatory training completed within the last 12 months or willingness to do inhouse training
- Must complete Enhanced Access NI check
- Competed AYE for Band 6 role
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV to Karen.McCready@mparecruitment.co.uk or call our office on 02895211111 for more information and how to register for this role.