Job Role: Chef
MPA Belfast are pleased to be teaming up with our client to recruit for a Chef.
Our client requires a chef who is calm, confident, articulate, and an organised leader, who will be responsible when on duty for the smooth running of all operational aspects of the kitchen including high standards of customer service and staff development and control, also ensuring health & safety standards are rigorously adhered to.
Shift Pattern and information:
- Candidates must be available to cover all days
- 37.5 hours per week (AD HOC shifts available also)
- Salary Negotiable
- Food qualification (level 3 or above)
- Demonstrable leadership and people management skills
- A genuine interest and love of food
- At least two years’ experience working as a Chef
- Eligible to work and live in the UK in line with UK Legislation
- Ability to work nights, weekends and bank holidays
- One years’ experience working in a similar role as a head chef
- Food safety certificate (level 3 or above)
- First Aid Certificate/Appointed Persons Certificate