£7.83 Per Hour
Online training, pension, free parking.
MPA Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with the National Trust, a highly regarded organisation, preserving heritages sites and places of interest across the UK.
We are recruiting Catering Assistants with an excellent attitude to deal with a high volume of visitors. Based at the Giants Causeway Visitors Centre on the North Coast, this is one of the most visited attractions in Northern Ireland.
You will deliver outstanding customer service to a broad range of customers, assisting in the effective operation of the cafe.
You will be responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting visitors within the café.
- Food preparation, for lunch menu, soups, sandwiches & salads.
- Preparing fresh teas and coffees.
- Keeping your work station clean & tidy at all times.
- Cash handling & use of the till.
- Housekeeping duties.
- Serving Customers.
- Have a positive and friendly attitude coupled with an enthusiastic approach to exceeding customer expectations.
- Previous experience working in a customer facing role.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Be an excellent team worker.
- Have a flexible approach to working shift patterns.
- Hold a basic food hygiene certificate or happy to complete training.
Rewards & Benefits:
Online training.Pension.Holiday Pay.Industry competitive rates of pay.
If you are interested in this role please click apply and upload your current CV.