MPA are currently recruiting for a Catering Assistant to join our team in the Coleraine Area. The successful candidate will assist in the provision of Catering Services within a hospital setting to the highest standard. The role will have an immediate start available and a pay rate of £9.21 - £16.85 depending on shift worked.
· To be responsible for the general cleaning duties in the kitchen, dining room and associated areas including vending machines.
· To assist with food service and plate food to clients and staff and to replenish food supplies, as necessary.
· To assist in the preparation of vegetables, fruits, salads, and beverages in accordance with departmental food safety procedures.
· To ensure the correct food safety procedures are followed regarding receipt, storage, regeneration, and temperature control of all meals (including cook/freeze or cook/chill).
· To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene and hygienic catering practices are always maintained in accordance with the Food Hygiene (General) Regulations (NI) 1996.
· Removal of waste from allocated areas.
· Ability to work shifts: Mornings, Evenings and Weekends (as applicable).
· Willingness to complete Level 2 CIEH Food Safety Certificate
· 6 months’ experience in a similar role
· Level 2 Food Safety Qualification (or equivalent)
· 37.5 hours per week available, part time hours also availabel
· Shifts include but are not limited to; 7.30am-3.30pm, 9am-5pm & 1.30pm-9pm
· Immediate start available
· Pay rate will be £9.21 - £16.85 (depending on shift worked)
· Holiday Fund
· Weekly Pay
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sarah Wall on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV to email@example.com to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.