£8.66 to £16.28 Per Annum
Do you work in the care environment and fancy a change in surroundings?
This could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
We are dedicated to assisting you in your career move and we recognise the significance of understanding your background and motivation so we can match your skills to the ideal post for you.
You will be assigned a specialist Consultant who will look after all of your needs, not only during registration process, but also once you have started working, to ensure that all of your needs are met.
As a preferred supplier for the top Health & Social Care Client across Northern Ireland, MPA provides Band 2 and 3 Health Care Assistants to various hospitals for various shifts including half days, long days, night duties and weekends, working around your availability.
We are also contracted with many Healthcare suppliers across Northern Ireland to help deliver care and support to patients within various settings such as Nursing homes, residential care and hospitals.
- Registered with NISCC or willing to register
- Mandatory training completed within the last 12 months or willingness to do inhouse free training
- Must complete Enhanced Access NI check
- 6 months previous experience working within the healthcare sector
Benefits of working with MPA
- Attractive rates of pay (up to £16.28)
- Regular shifts in different work environments
- Flexible working hours – work hours that suit your lifestyle
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- 24/7 on call service – our friendly team of consultants are there to help
- FREE UNIFORM
- Free yearly training with our experienced Nurse Manager
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV and one of our Healthcare Consultants will be in touch.
Salary: £8.66 to £16.28 per hour