MPA Healthcare require experienced carers to cover temporary ongoing bank shifts in various Nursing home settings in the North down and Ards area.
The ideal candidates will have experience in:
• Caring for the elderly .
• Observing and monitoring resident’s health and well being.
• Providing a high level of personal care to include toileting, washing and assisting residents with eating and drinking.
• Maintaining individuals privacy and dignity.
• Working as part of a team.
• Using excellent communication skills.
• Adhering to health and safety policies.
- Formal care experience
• Registered or willing to register with NISCC
• To complete an Access NI check
Benefits for YOU:
- Weekly Pay- (you will be paid every Friday)
- Flexible Working (you decide when, where and how often you work)
- Holiday Fund
- Pension Scheme
- 24 Hour Office Support
Please contact Stacey on 02895211111 for more information or alternatively please submit your CV.