MPA Belfast are urgently recruiting Care Assistants to work in Residential and Nursing Homes in the Belfast Lisburn and surrounding Areas.
As one of Northern Irelands leading agencies, we are supplying to several large, well known groups of Nursing Homes as well as small privately owned care homes. In all instances, staff will be joining some of the best, leading established care home teams to work alongside experienced staff to provide care to the Older People’s Services.
We have opportunities for Care Assistants to pick up days, mornings, evenings, weekends and/or night duties, whatever your availability is, we can accommodate your needs.
We are paying £10.50ph - £15ph based on the shift that you work.
Duties will Include-
- Reading and following care plans to provide high-quality person-centred care
- Delivering quality personal care to each resident, supporting them with washing, dressing, eating, and maintaining their hygiene
- Promoting independence ensuring they feel part of life in the home.
- Develop relationships with residents’ relatives.
- Follow instructions from the Nursing and senior care team
Benefits of working with MPA Recruitment-
- A wide variety of working environments
- Competitive rates and weekly pay
- Flexible working arrangements
- Mandatory Training
- A dedicated consultant that will work to your needs.
- NISCC (Required)
- Be willing to complete an Access NI Check yearly at a fee of £33
- All candidates must have 6 months paid experience within a similar role in the UK and be able to provide healthcare related references.
Full-time, Part Time, Ad-hoc shifts
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 02895211111 for more information and how to register with us.