Are you an experienced Healthcare assistant looking for a change? Are you out of work? Is your current job no longer flexible to suit your needs?
This could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
We are dedicated in assisting you in your career move and we recognise the significance of understanding your background and motivation so we can match your skills to the ideal post for you with hours to suit your needs.
MPA provides Healthcare Assistants and Support workers to various day centres, residential care and supported living for various shifts including half days, long days, night duties and weekends, working around your availability.
We are also contracted with many suppliers across Northern Ireland to help deliver care and support to clients within various settings such as foyers and hostels.
· 6 months previous experience working within the healthcare sector
· Registered with NISCC or willing to register.
· Mandatory training completed within the last 12 months or willingness to do inhouse training
· Must complete Enhanced Access NI check cost £33
Benefits of working with MPA:
· Attractive rates of pay £10.50 - £15.00 per hour
· Regular shifts in different work environments
· Flexible working hours – work hours that suit your lifestyle
· Weekly pay
· Holiday Pay
· 24/7 on call service – our friendly team of consultants are there to help
· Free yearly renewal training online and eventually with our experienced Nurse Manager (after Covid)
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV to email@example.com or call to book an appointment on 02895211111
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary