CSE LM 0403
MPA Recruitment are working alongside a local car dealership based in Eglinton who have been in operation for over 30 years. They are currently seeking an experienced Car Sales Executive to be based in their new outlet, which is the first in Northern Ireland and is doing exceptionally well.
As a Car Sales Executive, you will be responsible for every aspect of the sales process for both new and used cars – meeting and greeting customers, discussing their wants and needs, demonstrating the unique features and technologies that make owning this brand an absolute delight, and generally be the main point of contact for your customers. You will need to be an expert on every model in the range, an ambassador for the brand and the face and personality of the Centre.
- To achieve vehicle sales
- To have thorough knowledge of the complete product range and our competitors
- To proactively prospect new and existing customers, communicating latest products, finance and technology information
- To maintain positive relationships with all customers
- To create and coordinate customer appointments, proactively organising and making necessary arrangements for test drives, preparing and checking the vehicle prior to the test drive
- To negotiate the sale around the type of vehicle suitable based on assessment of customer needs and effective qualification
- To accurately process all correspondence and documentation in relation to the vehicle order, sale, financing and delivery including coordinating the date for receiving the customer’s existing car
- To process a customer’s used car valuation, initiating a technical evaluation and commercial appraisal, prior to providing the valuation quote
- To conduct final car checks (PDI) to ensure a positive and thorough handover to customers
- Maintain all new and used cars, ensuring they are clean, fuelled and ready for customers
Who do you need to be?
- You must have excellent communication skills to communicate credibly with our customers, colleagues and senior management
- You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment recognising individual responsibility to contribute to the performance and success of the team.
- You will have an understanding of the needs of others and a willingness to go the extra mile
- You will have the ability to keep up-to-date with complex information, proven selling skills and good analytical and problem-solving skills
- You will be good with administration, diary management and following up within agreed timeframes
- You will be able to develop rapport and trust with customers and to resolve conflict situations calmly and reasonably
- You will have a passion for customer service, have a process orientated approach and be professional and well-presented
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 5 GSCEs grade C and above, including Maths and English, or equivalent.
- You must have Car Sales Experience within the automotive industry working to targets
- Excellent Communication and negotiation skills
- You will have good IT and administration skills
- You will have a valid clean UK Driving Licence
Benefits: 19 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays/Company Car/Employee discount scheme
To apply please forward your CV to [email protected]