Construction & Engineering
£22,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
Our client is one of the most reputable businesses in the North West manufacturing industry with an expanding global client base and market share. In order to maintain this impressive rise to success, they are looking to strengthen their design team by recruiting several experienced CAD/ CAM Technicians.
Reporting directly to the Department Manager as part of the overall design team, your role will involve the preparation of 3D models and manufacturing drawings pertaining to their production process.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- You must have an academic qualification related to the post such as Certified Solid Works Professional, City & Guilds Level 3 in CAD or equivalent
- Work experience in a 3D package such as Solid Works or Pro E with proficiency in AutoCAD, both 2D and 3D
- Knowledge of Engineering Drawing Standards is essential.
- A sound understanding of manufacturing processes, including Injection Moulding and Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Previous experience within a Manufacturing / Electrical engineering environment
- Working experience of BIM/Revit software
- Experience with Visual Basics, Illustrator and Photoshop
Salary: Our client is offering a competitive package which includes a salary up to £24,000 depending on your level of experience.
Working hours: 40 hours per week, Full time, permanent: 8.00am - 4.30pm.
If you feel this is role fits your skillset and experience, please send your up to date CV to email@example.com for more information or if you'd like to apply.