BUSINESS SUPPORT OFFICER
£20,000 - £30,000 NEGOTIABLE
Our client is a Fire Safety Consultancy organisation with offices in Derry City, Belfast and London. Set up in 2017, our client has grown from strength to strength expanding across the UK and Internationally with a new office recently opened in Dubai also.
Their dedicated Central Support Services and Business Support function provides a fundamental platform of unyielding support, enabling their organisation to operate efficiently whilst working with their clients on ambitious projects that will set new industry standards.
This brand-new role offers a perfect opportunity for an ambitious Business Support Officer to exhibit administrative expertise and leverage technology to enhance and modernise internal processes to promote efficiencies and success. The role will be in the driving seat and will therefore steer new administrative business support ideas and initiatives that will make tangible differences now and in the future.
In this role, you will provide a full range of administrative support activities ensuring quality deliverables and effective business operations. The Business Support Officer will develop a good understanding of how the business works, support the leader in meeting their ambitious agendas, manage a busy and fast-moving diary and will take the lead on the full spectrum of administrative activities and initiatives. This will be a varied role consisting of administrative support, complex diary management, report generation, collating fee documents and much more.
• A level 5 or equivalent qualification in a business or administrative discipline.
• A minimum of 3 years recent experience in an administrative business support-based role, ideally in a professional service, multi-disciplinary environment.
• A minimum of 5 years recent experience in an administrative business support-based role, ideally in a professional service, multi-disciplinary environment.
• Experience in a start-up or scale up company.
• Experience of Project Management or bid Coordination.
• A minimum of 1 years recently experience using CRM tools/systems.
SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 depending on your level of experience and location.
? Enhanced Annual Leave
? Generous Pension Contributions
? Profit Share
? Private Medical Insurance
? Health Cash Plan
? Company Sick Pay
? Hybrid/Agile Working
? Mapped Career Progression Plans
? Training & Development
? International Travel
? Reward & Recognition
If you'd like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, call Marc Doorish on 02871 360070 or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.