£7.83 to £8.46 Per Hour
Business Support Co-ordinator
MPA are exclusive recruitment partners to the National Trust, currently recruiting a Business Support Co-ordinator for the North Coast portfolio.
The National Trust is a busy organisation that has a lot going on at all times - you can guarantee that no day is the same so you’ll have to love variety. As well as supporting day to day operations, you’ll have the chance to support a variety of projects and offer your advice beyond your team.
What you'll be doing
Known for your exceptional organisational skills and your love of delivering first class support, you’ll provide a comprehensive administration service to your property or consultancy team. As well as looking after people’s diaries and movements, you’ll be confident using a variety of IT packages to create reports, keep accurate records, and write timely and accurate internal/external communications.
- Helpful and approachable.
- Have clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Can easily identify with people’s needs.
- Experienced with administrative duties, including up-to-date knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Take pride on delivering excellent customer and administrative service.
- Enjoy working as part of a team and flexing your time and focus to support others.
- Experience in where you have had to prioritise your own workload.
- Advanced IT Skills (Microsoft Office) and ability to use digital/social media and other marketing channels.
- Good eye for detail.
Rewards & Benefits:
- Online training.
- Holiday Pay.
- Industry competitive rates of pay.
If you are interested in these roles please click apply and upload your CV or email [email protected] direct stating your preferred area/role and availability.
Due to the volume of interest expected, only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.